Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th News

I will be jumping off the Hampton Inn this Thursday, July 7, 2010 at 10:50 A.M. I am so excited and counting the days. I have to be down at the Hampton one hour before I jump. Hope you can be there to see me go down the side of the wall.
Tonight we are going to Ann Morison Park with Shane, Christine, and Izzy to watch the fireworks. We will be going to the park at 4:00 p.m. and have a picnic while waiting for the fireworks tonight at about 10:15. We have done this for three years and look forward to it. Hope you all have a great fourth of July too.

3 comments:

Judaloo said...

YEAH!!!!!! You did it!! I will see if we can make it....

Judaloo said...

Is it Thursday the 8th, or Wednesday the 7th?

Ken & Darlene said...

It is Thursday. Sorry for the mix up. Hope you can come over.