Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fantastic Jump

The Jump was fantastic!!!!




This is me near the top! I LOVED it.







And this is me getting all harness-ed up ready for the JUMP!

The Jump was fantastic!!!!

It was a little rough going over the EDGE, but it always is. I made the mistake of looking down when I was standing on the edge. Once I was over it was just FUN! Ken was there of course as well as Shane, Christine, and Izzy. Two of the girls I work with came also (Cendy and Brandy) and a good friend from Church Sister Jones and she brought two of her friends.

The rope was very heavy when I tried to get my right hand in the correct position, I guess that's because it was so long. I will send more photos later now that I have them down loaded and I'm not mad at my computer any more.

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

You Rock! You look so great too! Can't wait to see you at the reunion when I hand over my $20 for you winning the contest.

Ken & Darlene said...

I'm not sure of the $20 I have been having a hard time exercising because it is so HOT!