Thursday, July 22, 2010

Last minute details on the reunion

As I look over the emails I am seeing that everyone but Carole's family and Ken and I are planning on leaving Saturday. Carole you are staying at a motel. How would everyone feel if we just close out the whole thing on Saturday after lunch? That will give those who want or need to leave for home time to make it home for Sunday. Ken and I will leave then also. The biggest effect will be two meal. Carters are set to do Saturday dinner and Ken and I are set for Sunday morning. So I thought Carters could help with dinner when Judy or Tricia is cooking and we would help with breakfast with Judy or Tricia. Janet you decide with Judy and Tricia what you want to do and we will help the other one for breakfast. I just need to know what that person want us to bring. As far as dishes I am planning on bringing a large package of plates, cups and plastic utensils. If you want to bring so also go ahead if not don't worry about it. If there are any other concerns or questions please post a comments so we can discuss it. Remember the idea is to have fun and enjoy each other not the food. Carole I will owe you back money for the two meals and it shouldn't effect Rob and family because they were only planning on a certain number of meals. Don't forget Ken and I will be bringing the stuff for s'mores, and everyone please bring photos that you don't need so other can take what they want or need.

Judy redid the schedule for the reunion to handle everyone leaving Saturday. Some of the meals have changed please look at it.

Wednesday
Breakfast- None
Lunch-Tricia Sandwich, Chips, Cookies
Dinner-Leonard Tacos
Activity Mesa Falls/ Big Springs
Night Entertainment: Carter The Lodge

Thursday
Breakfast-Carter Biscuits/Gravy and eggs
Lunch-Grandpa/Grandma Fried Chicken, baked beans & potato salad
Dinner-Tricia hot Dogs, beans and potato salad (or something along those lines)
Activity Yellowstone
Night Entertainment: Leonard/Carol The No Talent Talent Show!!

Friday
Breakfast- Tricia Muffins/fruit/Juice
Lunch-Carter Sack lunch (Sandwich, chips, cookies
Dinner-Grandpa/Grandma Spaghetti
Activity Canoeing
Night Entertainment: Rob and Emma Fam

Saturday
Breakfast- Leonard (Oatmeal, Eggs, Sausage)
Lunch-Leonard (Chicken Salad with Croiss., Chips)
Go Home

4 comments:

Carol said...

LIKE I SAID ON THE PHONE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MONEY USE IT TO GET THE PLATES AND PLASTIC AND CUPS OR SMORES STUFF. WE ALSO PLAN ON LEAVING SATURDAY MORNING TO HEAD HOME. I LIKE THE PLAN FOR THE WEEK. JUST ON THE CANOE DAY WE WILL BE IN YELLOWSTONE TAKING IT ALL IN.

Treehouse Family said...

okay.....how many people am I feeding again? I don't have a Costco or Sams Club account...any suggestions?

OneTreeForest said...

Tricia, come to east Idaho a day early and we can take you to Costco or Janet I think has a Sam's club.

What time are we leaving for Yellowstone?

We will be arriving around 8 or 9am Thursday morning so we will eat breakfast on our own for Thursday. We will be leaving after lunch on Saturday.

Anyone driving through is welcome to stay at our place a night on either end of the trip to break it up.

Darlene, I just want to make sure I am paying the right amount. $48 for 7 meals sound about right? Who do I give that to?

Ken & Darlene said...

Rob you can give me the money and then I will split it up along with Carole's money and give it out to the families that are cooking.
Tricia I have a Costco card also if I can help you. I don't have time that we are going to Yellowstone but I would think early. After we have breakfast.