Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jam Day

Today I made the first of the raspberry jam. It is so yummy! I made 14 pints and 1 1/2 pint jar of jam, plus the left over bowl of jam that we got to eat. I still have about 2 gallons or raspberries to make into jam. I love to can!


3 comments:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Hi Darlene! That jam looks so so so good! How's the summer been? Can't believe it's almost over!

Judaloo said...

Just in case you don't know what to get us for Christmas, Jacie LOVES pb and home made jam sandwiches. I bet she would just love a jar! hahahahahahahaha

Emma said...

So much fun! I remember canning when I was younger and it wasn't very fun...guess I didn't understand it at the time. But I do enjoy it much more now, especially now Rob does half of it for me. :-)