
Ken told Janet how tall the raspberry plants are this year so here they are the tall one are the new plant that will produce berries next year they are at least 7 feet tall. To bad I will have to cut them back this fall. I have picked 3 gallons of berries now. Today was the most, I got one gallon. I can't get over how big the berries are, they are HUGE. I'm sure it is because of all the water Ken gives them. He can't wait until I start making jam, right now I am just freezing them. Anyone that wants start can get them next spring, if you are afraid of the weather in Eastern Idaho don't worry I got these plants from my neighbor and she got her start from her parents that live in Rire. Did you like that genealogy record of the raspberries?
2 comments:
I want the raspberry starts!
We have been trying to get rid of ours. This year we got overrun by raspberries. Rob decided to pick them one night and made 2 jars of jam...oh boy they were so good. I never knew he could make raspberry jam.
Post a Comment