Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful for Fall Colors





This is one of the trees in our yard, I love the colors of the leaves in the fall. But then of course they all fall down and Ken has to get them all up off the grass.
I wanted to share a Thanksgiving idea that if heard about. Take a paper or plush turkey (Thankful Tommy) and every night after the kids go to bed hide or move Thankful Tommy to a new place in the house that would show what he or the family are thankful for. When the kids get up in the morning they will have a turkey hunt to see what Tommy is thankful for.


3 comments:

Janetlee said...

I love the thankful tommy idea. We have a singing thankful tommy.

Judaloo said...

I love that idea! We have an elf that we move around at Christmas time...

Nate and Lana Hope said...

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love fall colors too! Thankful Tommy is a great idea!
Hope you are enjoying your track break! I can't believe we only have one more week! Time flies when you can sleep in! :)