Sunday, April 18, 2010

Plans for the Family Reunion

I thought I would put out a schedule for the time we are Island Park so everyone will know what to do when. If you don’t want to do the day trips that is fine it is up to each family, but we will come back together for the evening meal, nightly activities and campfire. As far as clean up I think we are all know that we all need to help.

Wednesday Breakfast None Arrive date Lunch-Tricia Dinner-Leorands Activity Masa Falls/ Big Springs
Thursday Breakfast-Carters Lunch-Grandpa/Grandma Dinner-Tricia Activity Yellowstone
Friday Breakfast-Leorands Lunch-Carters Dinner-Grandpa/Grandma Activity Canoeing
Saturday Breakfast-Tricia Lunch-Leorands Dinner-Carters Activity Jackson Hole
Sunday Breakfast-Grandpa/Grandma Go Home

Nightly entertainment/craft/whatever
Wednesday Carters
Thursday Leorands
Friday Woods (One Tree Forest)
Saturday Tricia
Ken & I will do whatever anyone needs to help in this area.

Ken and I will also bring the stuff for S’mores. The meals are all inclusive,except the drinks. Each family will need to bring their own snacks and drinks for their family.
We are real excited and looking forward to spending time making memories.
I also thought that if you had extra pictures that you are not going to use we could all bring what ever we don’t need and other families could take what they want or need for scrapbooking.

9 comments:

OneTreeForest said...

Sounds good...thanks for the specifics.

Carol said...

I guess I am out of the loop of this and don't understand if I should be involved in the entertainment at night. Also I do not know what this picture thing is do I need to bring pictures of.... What? Can someone help me. I want to attend but confused.

Judaloo said...

Carol, I don't think there are enough nights for everyone to do entertainment, but I would LOVE it if you would help me on our night. It's just that we need to come up with an activity for everyone, like either board games, skits, whatever. Any ideas?? Dad and Darlene don't have an assigned night, either.

As far as the pictures go, if you have extra pictures of you or your kiddos, bring them. We will do the same so that if someone sees something they like or want, they can take it. Make sense now?

Ken & Darlene said...

Thanks for clearing up the misunderstanding. Sometimes I forget that I know what I'm talking about, but others don't.
Carol I hope you can help Judy like she said there wasn't enough nights for everyone. Sorry Darlene

Carol said...

Ok that helps! Can I throw out a suggestion? When I have taken clients out camping we had a night of something called "No Talent Talent Contest" Everyone participated and then we voted for the best. This is so everyone has to join and you do not have to have a talent to do it. I had prizes like a box of of dollar store soap which said you need to clean up your act. We then had sardines and it said the act was a little fishy. I think it would be a great come togeather activity for everyone. I will send a email out to everyone about it. I will bring pictures for others and am excited to get some of family.

Judaloo said...

Carol, lets do that for our night! Send the info my way and we can get it figured out. Sounds super fun!

Janetlee said...

Sounds great. I think we will do singing around the campfire for our activity. I'll get Josie and McCarty to bring their guitars and camp music. Or we might take y'all swimming so don't forget swimming suits.

Judaloo said...

OK, so Ryan and I will need to head home on Saturday, so can we switch our dinner night with someone? We will probably leave after breakfast.

Carol said...

OK I though this all started on Tuesday so I planned to travel over that Monday so we were right on time Tuesday. Glad I checked. This will be a great time for us to get some extra Yellowstone time in. Plus Mick perfers to stay in a motel and so we will be staying at Rankin Motel for the week and head home sometime Saturday. We will be actually traveling over Monday.