Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Last Food Blog

"Back to the Island Park food soap opera. It just feels that this food thing has been going on for a long time and there are always new twists and turns. I read everything that has been written and after thinking about it, this is the last food blog. Four families out of six want to cook and supply the meals. Two want to pay for their part of the food and not have to cook or supply food. Sooooooo, Ken and I will cook one day, Tricia will do meals on another day as well as Janet and Judy taking a day. That makes all four happy, Rob and Carole can pay for their meals and the money will help cover some of the cost. Rob said his family would be the same as 3 adult because the kids don't eat much. Your family cost for food will be 21.00 per day. That is 7.00 per adult. Carole, your cost would be 28.00 per day. Again that is only 7.00 per person per day. I don't think you could feed your family for less than that. People supplying the food will make the meals with the total number of adults in mind, which means won't be able to opt out of some meals or days. Now everyone should be happy. I know that each family reunion has their own way of doing the meals that works for them, this will be our way. We will not be changing this plan. It is set in stone, and the soap opera comes to an end."

5 comments:

Carol said...

I Love This Idea!!!!! Who do I send my money to for the cost of the food for each day and hows many days so I know!!!! Great Job Darlene!

Judaloo said...

Sounds great! Thanks for thinking of everyone!

Janetlee said...

Thanks for enduring the soap opera. It is finally over. You did a great job at trying to accomodate everyone. Buscuits and Gravy - here we come! In case anyone else is wondering, so as to not duplicate meals, we are also doing Scout Stew and cobbler in dutch ovens for dinner, with sandwiches and chips for lunch.

Judaloo said...

Mmmm...Yummy! We are doing omelets (for breakfast), stuffed Pork chops (for dinner) and chicken salad sandwiches and chips or veggies for lunch.

OneTreeForest said...

For the 4 of you who are preparing meals...Wednesday Thursday, Friday, Saturday...When do we arrive? When do we leave? Do we arrive Wednesday sometime...then dinner together on Wednesday unless it really starts Tuesday night. We will be leaving sometime on Saturday which means no dinner on Saturday. Thursday and Friday are the only real full days. Unless everyone is planning on arriving Tuesday and leaving Sunday which we (Wood family) are not.

So for those who are cooking here is the Wood plan. We will be arriving on Wednesday late (I still have a full-time job), probably after dinner and leaving Saturday probably around lunch time. So $21 for all meals Thursday, $21 for all meals Friday and $14 for two meals Saturday = $56.

Do I send the check to you Darlene? Are we still responsible for our own snacks and extra side dishes for meals? Drinks are on our own too, is that right? Just want to make sure all my bases are covered before I get up there and find out I left something out.