We had a quiet Christmas this year, we just sat back and watched all the snow fall. We didn't put up a Christmas tree this year because of the dogs. We just couldn't think how we would all survive a tree in the house. This is the first year I haven't had a Christmas tree, but if you count the year we had three trees up we are still one tree a head. We enjoyed seeing family over the holiday season. Trisha, Allison, Greg, Jeff and Shane Christine and Izzy. We also enjoyed talking to each of you on Christmas.
I am glad to see some new posting on your blogs, I couldn't believe that you all got me involved in blogging and then I checked the blogs almost daily and there weren't any new post (not even from Judy the posting queen). I was going through withdraw.
2 comments:
I know, I got into a little bit of a time issue with getting blogging done and everything else that needed done. But we are back on track!! Hopefully when Janet gets home she will have some awesome pictures to post for us.
I was wondering if the white stand up yard nativity could be assigned to me in the will? Ha Ha. It was good to heare from you. Be home in 3 days.
Post a Comment