Jeff and two of his friends were just here in Boise. The other boys parents were going to the Temple. While they were here I quickly helped Jeff set up a blog spot it is thethreeamigos261blogspot.com. I have it listed under blogs we follow on our page and I put your address on his page so he would have easy access to them.
4 comments:
That was so good of you Darlene! Another thing Jeff is really wanting is to have his name put on his scriptures. Do you think you could help him with that some time. I would be willing to pay for it.
I think Judy took Jeff to get his name on his scriptures while they were all at your house.
You also asked about my talk. It went well. I don't mind speaking at sacrament meetings if I know the people and I can break the ice with something funny.
This will be a great way for him to keep up with everyone and his life. I am so proud of my son he has really matured over the years.
my new blog sight is sunsetsrme.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment