Grandpa is at the cannery right now he should be home in about an hour. They are canning beef right now. Ken is so worried about the amount of food the cannery has been assigned to produce this year. They have doubled all the quotas from last year, and then when they start doing pears they will move to 4 day a week instead of the three. They have a saying of doing "Pears for ever" this year it will be "Pears for eternity".
I watched the Presidential Inauguration this morning. I am home from work because I have to have an ultra sound on my gall bladder today.
4 comments:
so does canned beef taste good?
How did the ultrasound look? Our cannery here is far away, and only open by appointm,ent, so its hard to get there, but I love the stuff we get! I bet they increased the quoata because they are so good at getting everything done. those who work hard are always sked to do more!
Yes the beef chunck are good but it looks like Alpo in the can. I make a beef or brown gravy and then add the meat (drained) and serve over rice, potatos, or noodles
I have a ? when I leave a comment for you here do you get a notice on your blog or email? or how do you know if I reply to you?
The ultrasound didn't show a baby like yours did. But it did show gall stones. I am seeing the surgeon Monday afternoon and then I will know more.
I have a ? when I leave a comment for you here do you get a notice on your blog or email? or how do you know if I reply to you?
Post a Comment