Saturday, June 12, 2010
Grandma Wood Wants to JUMP!
The Special Olympics is having a fund raiser, that I want to take part in. If I can raise $1000.00 I will be able to repel off the Hampton Inn in Boise, it is 14 stories high, WOW! This is something I have wanted to do for a long time and never thought I would have the opportunity, now maybe I can do it and help raise money for a great cause, Special Olympics. If you can help, I would really appreciate it and please spread the info to your friends and family. To make a donation in my name go to http://www.idso.org/ scroll down half the page you will see Over the Edge for Special Olympics of Idaho on the left side, click on it, then click on find a repeller at the top, then scroll down and look for Darlene Wood there is a place there to support Darlene click on this to make you donation or pledge. The jump is July 8. I know this is short notice but I just found out about it. The jump is limited to the first 100 people to raise $1000.00, so any amount would help if I don't raise enough to jump the money still goes to a great cause Special Olympics, which has a special place in my heart since it is for the kids I teach. Thanks for your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We just finished with family scriptures and prayers and I read to everyone that Grandma Darlene wants to repel off a 14 story building. The response was: She rocks! We'll get some money donated. Good luck!
I just donated I fully support this kind of thing. It wasnt much but I hope it helps!
Thanks to both of you any amount helps.
Post a Comment