Monday, January 11, 2010

Children

Dear Children,

The greatest thing that has been made to all of us are blogs, that we all contribute to much of the time on a daily basis. There we share the love in our homes to each other. It truly is fantastic. However there was a blog put on the computer designed to blast each of us with ugliness, with anger and was designed to spread ugliness to all of us. Poor Carole with all of you terrible children and parents for a family. She did a great job of taking us all down a notch or two. She wants us to believe that we have all made her life miserable or is it that she continues to make her own life the wreck that it is. I want to say that this negative blog has bothered my wife quite a bit. Darlene has always been pleasant to everyone in the family. She knows she is not your mother, but she treats all of the grand kids as if she is another grand mother. Darlene loves the family each one of you and would do anything for each of you. The angers of Caroles blog is totally unfounded. All that she wrote is fabricated. Carloe has been to our house may times with in the past 6 weeks. She was always well received and treated. We even let her stay at our house when we were out of town for Thanksgiving. Darlene and I talked to her every time she came from seeing her friend, asking how her friend was doing and how things were going for her.She spent a lot of time visiting with Carole. She is concerned that her comments may cause you to feel differently about us. We feel sorry for Carole. She must be feeling so poorly that she offers such angers towards the very ones who could love her. Well it comes time to forgive Carole. Well it is done. One thing I learned along through the years, is that you can forgive someone but it doesn't mean you have to subject yourself to further injury.
As a side note please be on the lookout for a bottle of pain pills that belong to Darlene. These are pills she needs to help with the pain she has from her M.S. She will have to go the rest of the month without pain pills now because the doctor will not give a new prescription due to the fact that the pills had Codeine in them and are a controlled medication.
I will bring this to an end and wish to put this behind us. I hope everyone knows that we love you ALL.

Love, Dad

5 comments:

Janetlee said...

What Carole wrote was her hurting and though she is almost 40, I hope you realize she was just lashing out. The lashing, though it was targeted to you was really about, as I understand, some other problems she was having with other family members as well. It all piled up and got the best of her. It didn't in any way influence how we feel about you, Dad and Darlene. We remain grateful to enjoy a relationship with you and look forward to many years to come.

Have you heard back from everyone on the family reunion?

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judaloo said...

We love you all very much and do NOt feel the way Carol does. These are her own personal issues. Please know we love you both very much. Darlene has been a wonderful person in our lives--WONDERFUL! We absolutely love you, Darlene!!

OneTreeForest said...

I don't get to read the blogs as often as I would like. I too have issues within my life but I choose to not publicize them for fear of hurting another unrepairably. The issues I have with others are between me and them. I have enjoyed the last 2 years getting to know both of you. I believe we have rebuilt burned bridges. We have a wonderful future ahead of us.
Rob

Treehouse Family said...

I just skimmed Carole's blog entry. I am so sorry. What keeps me sane is a mantra....It's not personal...she's just crazy. Yes we have mental illness in our family but we can choose to hurt others or heal them. I am sorry to hear she was so mean to you and Darlene. Darlene has always been very kind and generous.