My dear children, another story more or less, and updates on my eye and leg.
These pictures are of me as Most Beautiful Baby. I often wondered what caused me to become the way I have become. I guess these two stories have something to do with it.

Once upon a time 64 years ago there was this mother who didn't know any better and thus cause what could now be concered abuse. I was rushed to the doctors office my whole body in one big rash from head to toe. You see my mother wanted to keep me warm. Born July 9, 1945 she had wrapped me in a big wool blanket on the hottest week of the year. My life has never been the same. To this day I don't like covers on the bed. Weird as this ma seem my mother had an interesting hobby when I was very young. Mom bless her soul would enter me in Beauty Shows. Yes, it's true my flesh was pedaled, and yeas I won a couple trophies and framed certificates that proclaimed I was the Most Beautiful Baby.
These pictures are of me as Most Beautiful Baby. I often wondered what caused me to become the way I have become. I guess these two stories have something to do with it.
Now on to the present. Fall is definitely here all our bushes and trees are all orange and red. Everyones' leaves are all over our yard. I have tired to do the yard, but due to leg & eye turning its colors, I can't invest much time. in clean up. It is all I can do to do my shift at the cannery. I am in much pain by the time I get home. I pray daily for a large wind to remove my leaf problem. I have to not get to excited about things. Days at the cannery come to and end Nov. 5th. The supply of pears fell some what short, we were supposed to work till Nov. 30. I guess I can live with that. I got a deal at the cannery 120 cans of cream of mushroom soup for .30 cents a can. I hoping to get a deal on tomato soup when it is produced.
Darlene is sending pictures of my eye and leg. The leg part is not doing so well. Well I've written all I know for now. These phots are one week after the fall we didn't know about the knee until three days after the fall. We appreciate all your blogs, keep it up.
Darlene is sending pictures of my eye and leg. The leg part is not doing so well. Well I've written all I know for now. These phots are one week after the fall we didn't know about the knee until three days after the fall. We appreciate all your blogs, keep it up.



2 comments:
Most Wonderful Baby! I love it! FYI - I would love deals at the cannery if there are ever extras. I put you and Darlene on the GAFS club list. Take care of that eye and knee. Makes my eyes water. Owie.
No wonder all of your children have beautiful babies! Just look at your baby pictures!!! What a doll! I love the story of the blanket, too. Hee Hee Hee. Love these stories! So sorry about the knee and the eye. The eye looks great, but have you had that knee looked at?
Post a Comment