
The Carters stayed over an extra day after the water park and Saturday Janet, Tate, our home teacher and I painted the inside of the house. The first picture shows the real colors, however they change throughout the day and the house depending on the light. We LOVE IT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!


While we were painting Grandpa took the kids to the zoo and the fish park, they had a great time!
Brace yourself for this next picture it can be a little scary this is what I looked like after being at the water park and not putting on sun block until after lunch. OUCH! Next year the sun block goes on when the swimsuit goes on!
3 comments:
Ouwie! Ouwie! Ouch! We don't like sunburns! The paint looks so great. And before I forget, thank you so much for the raspberry jam. It is like GOLD to us. Anytime, you feel like you just have too much jam, we are here. (Like a person could ever have too much raspberry jam) HaHa!
I had a funny "X" sunburn on my back and shoulders. I guess that is what happens when the straps move! Next year: spray the entire body BEFORE the suit goes on!
I wish we could have painted with you, but we had so much of our own stuff to get done. Finally, though, almost done!!
Oh, and I 3nd Janet on the jam! Anytime you feel you have too much...hee hee. Actually, you could just teach me how to make it and I would be a happy girl.
Post a Comment