Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day After Surgery

It is the day after the surgery and I am SORE!!! But other than that everything is fine. Grandpa went to the cannery this morning and our neighbor from across the street came over to check in on me. Yesterday is was hard to stand up from my chair and I had to walk bent over. This morning when I was alone and needed to get up I couldn't stand up from the chair, I had to slide on to my knees to the floor and then stand up. After that I took a pain pill and I can get up and down even though it hurts. Right now I am sleeping a lot from the pills, but that's okay. Sleep is always good.

3 comments:

Judaloo said...

Gosh oh gee, sounds like fun times at your house!! I hear you can recover pretty quickly from that surgery, but certainly the day after you will be sore. I wish I could have been there to help you out for a couple days. Do you get much time off from work?

Janetlee said...

I hope you have a quick recovery. If we were closer I would come over and help you out of your chair, make you some hot cocoa, and go rent your favorite movie. Please be careful.

Carol said...

Keep the pain medicine in your system until you feel you can slow down on it. I bet you are in a lot of pain. Your a real trooper slidding off the chair to stand I would have just stayed there. Get Well Soon.